Replacement Diplomas

Instructions for Ordering a Replacement High School Diploma

This can only be done in person at the State Department of Education in Columbia or online on their website at

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select High School & GED Document Ordering in the Family & Community section.

If you have any other questions, please contact the State Department of Education at 803-734-8500.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.